Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I contacted a rafting company about buying two new pair of cat tubes and two frames. We e-mailed back and forth a couple of times and then nothing for three days so I e-mailed just to make sure they got my last e-mail. Finally got a response that said we are very busy, we'll get back to you by the end of the week. 8 days later, nothing. You figure if someone is contacting you to spend $6,000+ you get back to them eventually.

·
Super Moderator
2,900 Posts
Did you contact the right company? Rafting is the act of going down the river. A raft manufacturing company might be a better bet. They actually depend on selling the stuff to make a living.

But I digress. Who is this lamo rafting company? I might want to take a tour.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:rolleyes: Roger that.

How about instead of being some world class pricks you guys could recommend a company you have good service with.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Then I would have thanked them for their advice and left it at that. No need to be a jerk about it. Maybe that's not the norm here though.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Then I would have thanked them for their advice and left it at that. No need to be a jerk about it. Maybe that's not the norm here though.
The norm is asking something like, has anybody dealt with ___________? I tried to purchase something and not getting much help. Bet you'd have informative posts and not pure sarcasm.

I don't like u go with Saturn

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok, I apologize for just not "just" asking who is good to go with. I thought it would be bad tatse to trash a company, that's why I didn't mention which company it was. Thanks everyone.

·
Super Moderator
4,836 Posts
Go back and read your first post again. It doesn't ask a single question. Just complains without providing specifics. Sorry you are having customer service issues with an unnamed company. If you want information about different raft manufacturers I suggest you start with the search tab.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Don't e-mail them. They probably just assume you are wasting their time. CALL them and tell them you are going to order a new cataraft today, and are deciding between their company, and brand X, and you would like to know how much it would cost and when it would be ready so you can make your decision. Bet you'll get great service and your boat would be on its way!

Also, if there is a local dealer in your area, just stop by and support the local guys! Guaranteed to get their attention if you are in the shop.

·
Banned
678 Posts
Go back and read your first post again. It doesn't ask a single question. Just complains without providing specifics. Sorry you are having customer service issues with an unnamed company. If you want information about different raft manufacturers I suggest you start with the search tab.
Amen!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts