Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any suggestions on cabins in or around buena vista. Planning on heading that way this week end with the wife and two toddlers. Would like to keep the price under $150. River front and fireplace would be nice.
Thanks for the help

·
Registered
457 Posts
The lady and I stayed at the "Vista Court" cabins. It was nice with a hot tub, not river side and there was no fireplace in our unit, but there were several different units. Walking distance to down town. We stayed there in the winter and I remember it being pretty cheap. Good Luck. We've also stayed at those cabins on the east side of Monarch pass they were newer bigger and each unit has its own private hottub. I think they were called "Riverside Suites"

·
Registered
501 Posts
The lady and I stayed at the "Vista Court" cabins. It was nice with a hot tub, not river side and there was no fireplace in our unit, but there were several different units. Walking distance to down town. We stayed there in the winter and I remember it being pretty cheap. Good Luck. We've also stayed at those cabins on the east side of Monarch pass they were newer bigger and each unit has its own private hottub. I think they were called "Riverside Suites"
Luxury Cabins in Colorado - Luxury Cabin For Rent at River Suites Luxury Cabins Near Monarch Ski Area

1 - 7 of 7 Posts