Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to take an aspiring kayaker down pumphouse. Anyone else have a companion who is just learning and ready for the Class II initiation? I would be good to get it together to help each other out. Trying to set something up for this weekend.

·
Registered
11 Posts
What day?

Hey there waverider... its been awhile! Anyway, I dont have a new kayaker to drag down pumphouse but I would be interested in tagging along. I'm just dyin to get in the water and the poudre isn't runnin yet... Let me know what day you're planning and I'll see if I can make it...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
K-tried w/o success yesterday to call you on your cell. Was hoping to find someone to go hit Shoshone with on Saturday morning, then head to Pumphouse in the afternoon for an intro run with a newby boater up there on Saturday afternoon. Want to run Shoshone? Want to tag along on a pumphouse run? Know anybody else who needs to warm up or is only at Class II who wants to go? (The more the merrier when you have a potential swimmer if you get my drift.) Could bag the Shoshone thing - alternatively do a run on the Poudre (Bridges or Lower Mish) on Sat. a.m. before heading up to Kremmling. Could do the pumphouse Sat. afternoon or Sunday. It all depends on whether I can find someone to boat/set up shuttle with.

·
Registered
11 Posts
J- I forgot that this weekend is Mother's day and will be busy on Sunday so pumphouse is out for me... And saturday I am already spending climbing. Though since the poudre is running lets set something up to run it. I know lower mish is a bit boney night now so bridges is probably a better deal. Weekdays seem to be better for me. I would also like to come down there and run something new so keep me posted on your trips. 970-420-8461

1 - 4 of 4 Posts