Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heya,

I'm headed to Breck for this next weekend to do some quality, trail-type riding with my buddies and looking to get the scoop on some good sections to hit up in the adjascent area. We'd like to drive <1 hour to get to these places.

Since the maps and websites are tough and rarely give light to where to ride, I was hoping some of you buzzards could hook us up with some nice places.

We're looking for just about any type of riding. We've all 3 raced motocross for years with lots of trail experience and we'll have a lot of power to get us up the hills.

Scott

·
Registered
41 Posts
PM me. I don't think I'll have my bike together or I'd offer to show you around, but I can point you to some trails at least.

Rob

·
Registered
28 Posts
The moto free for all that has been occuring in Summit for the last few years is slowly being shut down by the FS and open space depts. Lots of changes are on the horizon. Whether that's good or bad depends on your point of view. Personally I think it's long overdue. If you're going to come here to throttle twist, please be respectful of the land. Lot's of places are pretty beat up by irresponsible motorized use and the end result of that is more closures.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will do for sure. We tread lightly and make as minimal of an impact as we can.

We're still looking for some good, quality rides if anyone feels up to pointing some out and giving some idea of directions :)

Scott
Fort Collins

1 - 4 of 4 Posts