Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,641 Posts
That is sweet, I can't believe what you crazy kayakers run! But, Mike, you've got to get the names right, or else you might as well wear a sticker on your head that says "I'm NOT from Montana" LOL! It's Hyalite, with the A. It's good to see you're tuning into the Bozeman scene also, with a little Reggae ;) It's a sweet place to live, isn't it?

Shoot, I just had some calcium deposits knocked loose in my ear. They spun my head around to move them out and said no jarring activities for a week. Shit. Good thing I got the goods on the upper Lochsa last weekend, and before, and a few other rivers. I was ready for a weekend off anyways, it's been since early April and it's time to plant the peppers.

·
Registered
4,641 Posts
spelling it coorrectly would help... i know it as light high but its all good. i still dont know if Boxelder creek has a space in it or not.
Smart ass! You ever notice the new news people, they often can't even pronounce the neighborhoods, let alone creeks. runitalltogetherwhocaresjustdon'tsayitwrong

Lochsa is coming back up. bummer for me.

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
awsome place for sure. lots of hiking. kinda interested in hiking 4 or so miles and see what else is possibly runnable. hear theres tons of waterfalls seen couple pics of some that look somewhat possibly runnable but? very short window though. the roadside section is equally as fun. just more of the colorado version of mank..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts