Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moving to Gallatin Gateway for the summer. Looking for some people to do some whitewater boat riding with. Moving from Buena Vista, CO. Looking to paddle with a solid crew that likes class 4/5 and big wave play boating.

Also, if you live in this area My girlfriend and I are looking for a place to set up our Tipi for the summer in that area.

Cheers,
John LaGow

·
GoBro
1,493 Posts
There's a bozeman whitewater facebook group that is becoming the standard spot for meetups. It's a closed group if you put a request in I'll try to get it approved. Good luck on the tipi scene.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Moving to Gallatin Gateway for the summer. Looking for some people to do some whitewater boat riding with. Moving from Buena Vista, CO. Looking to paddle with a solid crew that likes class 4/5 and big wave play boating.

Also, if you live in this area My girlfriend and I are looking for a place to set up our Tipi for the summer in that area.

Cheers,
John LaGow
Hey John, I met you guys in Gateway a few days ago while you were digging a tipi pit (I was drinking a cocktail and walking through the neighboring horse pasture...)
Anytime you guys want to boat drop a line,
-Alex

1 - 3 of 3 Posts