Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey anybody going to be up there Saturday? I will be traveling from Laramie to Gillette and would like to run this lower section where the IV+ is (depending on if I can walk anything too big!). Any help any one?

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
make sure you get some permission from the land owners around the take out, the road is about 1/2 mile or less to the creek.... also big hike in from the upper take out, have fun make sure you hike the right direction and don't put on above the middle section...... imo probably not worth it.

its possible to run the upper section to wild turkey or above and make a little day of it... still have to hike.

·
Registered
364 Posts
SICK!!!!

SICK footage dude!!! Nice job on the edit!! If it weren't that damn water spot on the lens, it was FLAWLESS!!! Keep'em comin!!!! I like!!

Cheers!

-Nick

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
not happening, work till 5 than, gf graduation ceremony at 7. shitty. what about tomarrow morning before i have her party in the afternoon?

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
okey so whats the plans for sunday? where do you want to go boating??? lunch counter is in you ever hit the snake or we can wait about 2 weeks for the competition and make a weekend out of it. cody? poudre again? im game for whatever.

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
David would probably be coming along to. what do you want? you gotta be hungry for something....
cody is 3.5 hours.
ft collins 3.25 hours
jackson 4.5 hours
front range 4.75 hours

·
Registered
911 Posts
Casper, is this with the wide angle model?

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yes. totally. kicks ass. the lens looks about the same size as an eyeball... worth the money.. i'm thinking of buying another for more angles..

luke we will see. we were on the poudre last weekend if it comes up above 2 again than im game.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts