Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a reservation at Boundary Creek, driving in from far away. I'd like to show up late, like 10 pm, but anybody know if my site will still be mine that late? I've tried calling for info, but no response yet.
Thanks.

· Registered
600 Posts
I have a reservation at Boundary Creek, driving in from far away. I'd like to show up late, like 10 pm, but anybody know if my site will still be mine that late? I've tried calling for info, but no response yet.
Thanks.
For "late arrivals", don't be mentally challenged and bang around setting up camp and boats at all hours of the night and early morning ("1AM-ish") and expect not to get a talking to. Pull in and go silent! I thought bears were rummaging around in 2019 so I knocked the snow and ice off the tent, got out only to find late arrivals across the loop road being jerks. They had the nerve a few hours later to ask if we had any hot coffee available to warm/wake them up - we didn't and I wasn't there to confront them again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.