Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Just ran it from Four Mile down to the park (5:30 on Sunday -- about 240 CFS on Orodell guage). Catch it while you still can.

A little bony at spots, but no real problems.

There is a tree where boulder creek first goes under 119 after put in -- this tree has been there for the season (and thanks to the crew who removed the branches early in the season). Big eddy under the bridge before the tree.

About the only other comment is a bit after Elephant buttress crux there is a tree branch just below the surface of the water along river left. Should not be a problem (enough eddies between it and the last part of E. buttress), just something to watch out for that's all.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Running it tonight?

Is anyone running Boulder Creek tonight after 6:30 PM (if it's still up)?

--Damon

·
Registered
245 Posts
I would be interested, but I fear I would need to borrow a creeker... I did it once at 300+ earlier this season, and would love to try again, just not in the riot!

cheyenne, I met you one night in the parking lot at eben G, long red hair, and, you guessed it, red goatee. just thought I'd say Howdy!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Spoke with Vince

I'm meeting Vince at the take out at the park (the "upper" parking lot next to the cabins) around 6:30ish.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts