Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone traveling from Boise to Front Range soon that can carry an extra kayak? Will provide some cash.

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
We have a group that's launching the Middle Fork this Friday, returning the following Sunday. If you can get the boat to Stanley on Thursday, we'll throw it in a trailer or the back of a pickup and haul it back to Denver / Boulder / Ft. Collins from Salmon at the end of the trip..

Hit me with an email if you think that might work.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet. Let me make a couple phone calls and see if that will work. Would that be Thursday June 22nd? I am in Fort Collins.

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Nope- we're taking off tomorrow and will be rolling through Stanely on the way to the put-in Thursday the 17th- launching Friday.

We do have a separate caravan coming through Boise on Thursday, but I'm not sure of they're ability to pick up a boat- I think it's two guys in a loaded Subaru.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I am currently in Boise from Denver. I am either driving back end of this week or next week. Give me a call - 303-886-2259.
Tina

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Tina. You still in Boise? If you are staying until early next week, that could work out just about right. Let me know. Thanks!
JEN

1 - 6 of 6 Posts