Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently moved to Steamboat part time from Fort Collins. Boating in the Fort is great...plenty of ladies to boat with. This spring I'm full time Steamboat, and I am already dreaming about the downtown play hole and Fish Creek. Last spring the only ladies I met at the hole were not local, but I was only around for a few weeks of the season.
So I am in search of some local women boating partners for the spring. Hoping to be at the hole everyday this spring.

On the same note, I know this is a boating forum, but Im also in need of some ladies to rip around the mountain with this season.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hey are you the Sarah that we met at Gore Fest? Sarah D and I were in the camp with the bachelorette-party-barge. I know, we were ridiculous...but it did go down in history as one of the best bach'ettes ever.

It was great meeting all of the girls there that weekend, and I was so impressed and inspired by the female racers and other gals running Gore! After that, I came home and decided my season wasn't over yet and got back in the narrows while the water lasted. I'm hoping Gore will be within reach for me soon...even if I decide to walk a bunch of stuff.

Let us know if you are around next spring. It would be fun to paddle with you on the Poudre!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.