Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is to the jerk who sabotaged a boat at FibArk yesterday morning behind the announcer's area. The police think they have video of you from the Steam Plant camera.

What you did what not only sad and very wrong, it was criminal and a series of felonies. You endangered the life of a 14 year old young man who happens to be my son when you took a hammer or whatever tool it was and made three very strategic holes in his $5k wildwater boat.

I hope the police get you before I do, I won't be nice, not at all nice. If it turns out you are a competitor, I can assure that you will never race again in the USA or Internationally. You will be banned for life. You will be prosecuted to the very fullest extent of the law.

·
God Amongst Men
1,994 Posts
I dont think the perpetrator has any idea the wrath the boating community of CO will bring to them once their identity is known....

Sorry to hear it happened. Good luck finding the douchebag who did it. Bring them some river justice!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, top of the stern, top of the bow, and half way down on the bow. There is no way that will happen by accident. I unpacked the boat from its cover. There was nothing wrong with the boat at all, basically a brand new boat. A couple friends came over and checked it out. So yeah, some fucktard did this on purpose.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Exactly why we stay away from Fibark. A lot of non boater tweaker scum.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Wait....... Wildwater boats are 5k. Really? That's crazy. How do the youth even hope to have a chance to get into a sport that is this expensive?
5k. That's crazy.

·
Registered
312 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
For a top of the line competition boat, you're going to pay anywhere from $3k to $5k with shipping.

·
God Amongst Men
1,994 Posts
Exactly why we stay away from Fibark. A lot of non boater tweaker scum.
While I agree there are lots of dongbags that end up at FIBArk, from the damage that was inflicted it does sound like it was someone who knew what they were doing. Probably not as likely to be some random tweaker...

Anyways, sucks big time. Any help from the video yet??

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not yet...SPD has to get some kind of order probably to take the video (which apparently isn't the greatest quality as a web cam)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts