Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although I haven't demoed the Jackson 4 Fun the fit was remarkably comfortable, particularly for a small boat. Currently, I am paddling a Red Line and I am used to the hull speed and overall river running qualities. How does the 4 Fun campare for river running, since that is what I primarily do.

Denny

·
Registered
400 Posts
I think it really depends on your weight. I'm around 195 and love my 07 4fun for exactly that. I'm on the higher end of the scale but it works well as a playboat and a river runner. I'd say if you're lighter than I am, you will certainly find it a great river runner. I came from a Wavesport Z that was fast and to be honest any newer playboatish design is going to be slower than a RedLine. Once you get use to the hull speed it's a really stable setup and increased my fun factor x10. The major difference for me was the capability to just point and shoot. With a shorter boat I'm actually more comfortable in tighter stuff than my Z. And yes, the most comfortable boat I demoed and by far the most dry.

Jeff

1 - 2 of 2 Posts