Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The recent news about high water west water got me thinking about a boat I demo'd from Don at Confluence. I think it was a prijon. It was super short for the time and was black. I thought it was something like the Spider, but have done a search and it doesn't come up. It was a flawed design and went out after about a year. I got sucked to the bottom of the colorado in it, hit the bottom and then spit back to the surface. Anyone remember the model. Black plastic with yellow lettering. Had a texture on the surface with some circle patterns. simlar in size to a disco by recollection but more pointy and not as thick for volume. Does anyone remember what the boat was?

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
found the boat feature on eddy flower. I think it was a pyranna storm.

Funny that by todays standards it is a pretty big boat!

·
Registered
834 Posts
... I got sucked to the bottom of the colorado in it, hit the bottom and then spit back to the surface. ...
I got sucked all the way under, deep, deep, deep in a whirlpool on WestWater at about 28K a long time ago. I was in a Necky Jive and I shit my pants.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Boats

Another black boat to throw things around with some down time love. It could have been an Eskimo Zwo. Or, a Prijon Machine. But, I can't remember ever seeing a Machine that was not red or mango.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts