Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ya'll, I made a stupid move in gore rapid, after the meat, anyways i swam :cry: my boat, a brand new h3 used twice got pinned on river right at pyrite, aka domer. THere is a rope on it that is not endangering any lines. IF the water changes it might flush and be floating in the eddy river right. If you are up there please give it a try to pull on it. If you see it, it does not have my name in it, ya I'm and idiot. give me a ring or drop a line if you have any questions or your going to be up there!
Doug
970 390 5843

·
Registered
851 Posts
I safety kayaked there today and gave er' a tug. It's in there good. Needs a drag to pull it straight up I think. I was kayaking by myself and had to keep up with the rafts so I did not try too much. It will come out. Just needs some help.
I do disagree with leaving the line on it. People do run that route time to time. It's tight but fun. It’s a good line with a bit of water. Never leave a rope abandoned. Good job on getting it up and away but still should not leave any ropes behind.

Just my 2cents,
hobie

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am finally able to go up tomorow pm, if anyone is up there give it a tug, if you want to play I will be up there around 3. sorry hoby, I wouldnt run that line, and have never herd of anybody runing it, but know I know!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hog Island Boatworks in Steamboat does a great job at plastic welding. They welded a bunch of boats this year and they all turned out great.

Zach.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts