Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a downriver plahyboat and a creekboat and wondering what to take on westwater this weekend. is the play any good? i know there is a ton of flatwater. my playboat isn't super comfortable, so would prefer the creekboat for that, but if the play is the main excitement, might choose that. any thoughts?

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Play is better at lower water so would recommend playboat, but its a long paddle out (unless you can hop on a raft). Maybe demo that new comfortable playboat you have been looking at - otherwise pick your poison. Comfortable and no play, or fun and numb....

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Little D is such a fun feature. That alone is worth bringing a playboat for. Most of the flatwater is lake flat so if you're hurting you can just pull your legs out of the cockpit and lounge the rest of the way out. Of course hooking onto a raft is ideal, and probably not hard.

Also go buy a comfortable playboat. I jammed my feet into the bow of a boat for a couple years and that was just stupid. There are lots of great comfortable playboats out there now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts