1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Kayak/SUP Instructor
1,332 Posts
+1 That's tight. :cool:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Very nice Mike, bummed I missed that day. Correct me if I am wrong but looks like you had a little action in Main Event? Even if you did pay the camera man to pan up while you worked it out.

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
gnat was on the cam. trust me shes not afraid to sock it to me.. i hit the lip seamed it went vertical pitoned the bottom came up went back under than popped up downstream. a little action.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Oh I have seen her sock it to you first hand, but we won't go there again, you have your own thread for that. Just giving you a hard time. Again looked like a great day.

Scott

·
Registered
364 Posts
SWEET!!

SWEET!! I can't wait to get on some stuff like that!! Maybe next year you can show me down that Mike if I'm ready by then!?!? We'll see how next season treats me !! Ha haa!!

Cheers!

-Nick

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
it all runs better than it looks. minus the main event. if you aren't afriad of a little working than you don't have anything to worry about. be glad to show you down.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Wow. Mike, you're video wa awesome and Natalie, your blog is really fun to look at too! That picture of Mike catching mad air is sweet! Makes me want to go creeking with you guys! hmmm....really need to work on my boof stroke...stuff like this give me great incentive!
Nice post, Happy Birthday Natalie: )

1 - 17 of 17 Posts