Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in doing a blue river float and fish (below green mt. Res.) on Wednesday? My usual suspects are unavailable and I'd like to get out mid week. You can pm me or call 720 425 6081 and we will figure things out.

Brett

·
Registered
1 Posts
Interested would know for sure tomorrow

Brett,
My name is Greg I live down in Pueblo West, and I am interested. I have to check my schedule in the morning. Are you wanting to take one boat, or yours and another boat. I have a 13' hyside with full river boat works fishing frame "Lunker Daddy". I have been rowing since the mid 90's when I guided fly fishing in Vail. I have never floated this section but have always wanted to. I mainly float the Arkansas. My brother rows as well and may be interested in going. Let me know if you are still looking for some people. Even if you have filled it up we would be interested in going. 719-248-7833. Greg

·
Registered
157 Posts
Wams - hope you had a good float. The Bighorn and Gray Reef were killer - so. many. fish. See pic. :)

Hope we can get out 1 more time this summer, hope you're doing well! ImageUploadedByMountain Buzz1405654611.709390.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Mountain Buzz

1 - 4 of 4 Posts