Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't grab it, because I was already past it when I realized what it was, but I saw a blue oar yesterday (looked like maybe a Cataract?) stuffed in the bushes on river left about 100 yards downstream of the Pass Creek Ranch bridge. If anybody lost one last summer on the Blue, it's still there!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rocky as hell in a lot of spots. We were in little one man cats - we got stuck multiple times, and lost track of how many rocks we just bumped or spun off of. We put in at Columbine (actually at the bridge below Columbine since there's a wall of snow blocking access to the Columbine campground), so I don't know what the actual whitewater section would be like at this level.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Rocky as hell in a lot of spots. We were in little one man cats - we got stuck multiple times, and lost track of how many rocks we just bumped or spun off of. We put in at Columbine (actually at the bridge below Columbine since there's a wall of snow blocking access to the Columbine campground), so I don't know what the actual whitewater section would be like at this level.
Nice Job. you may very well be the first of the year!!I know someone that lost one 2 years ago when they flipped at the "kayaker" wave, maybe it's his.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts