Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The BLM is sending out San Juan River reservations to successful lottery applicants starting today (2/11). If you included your e-mail address you will receive your reservation via e-mail. Be sure to check your spam folder in addition to your inbox. We're not sure how different e-mail filters will respond. We're sending Sand Island to Mexican Hat launch reservations today. Sand Island to Clay Hills and Mexican Hat to Clay Hills launch reservations will be sent Tuesday and Wednesday. Good luck!

·
Registered
287 Posts
thanks for letting us know! keeping my fingers crossed

·
Registered
102 Posts
Diddo to Silas. You are great to work with on the phone; Alway helpful and polite. It's much appreciated!

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
As a retiree from a similar government agency I have noticed a clear superiority to BLM web pages with hints/highlights/history on quality river maps and info posts like this one.

Well done.

·
Registered
287 Posts
looks like i'll be seeing you june 24th!!! SWEET!

·
Registered
60 Posts
When it rains it pours

I received an August launch permit in the mail today. One of my friends has a permit for the same section the following day! We will put our heads together and give up one of the permits. Another friend has a permit for the other section, but unfortunately the dates do not line up. We should probably coordinate a little more closely next year. ;-)

I have never seen any statistics, but my understanding is that permits on the San Juan are pretty easy to get, except for May and June.

Richard

1 - 15 of 15 Posts