Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the lowdown on these boats, flip-stick in particular, been to the website. Wondering what local boaters think

thanks

·
Registered
429 Posts
I've got a blitz special. Love the boat, but it does have it's quarks. Like foot bumps, or lack-there-of. It's pretty tight in the feet. Shouldn't be a problem in the flip-stick though. Also, the plastic is pretty soft. The boat will take on scratches pretty easy if you rock bash a lot. I seem to spend a lot of time getting to know the local geology, so the boat has some damage, but nothing more than I'd expect. Also, the outfitting is pretty rudamentry compared to the likes of WaveSport or Dagger, unless you get one of the new RAD boats. Overall, I've not had any problems, so have not needed customer service. A friend of mine bought his flip-stick at the factory in NZ. Loves the boat and speaks highly of the people running the operation. I don't think customer service would be a problem if its ever needed. If you like the design and have found a reasonable deal, jump on it. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts