Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meng and all: Was trying to fix the bliss-stick post and instead corrupted it by accident. I'm very very sorry about that.

Meng: like Marty said, it was not my intention at all to remove your post. Instead, the removal was caused by my timing of the sql database migration to a new server. I chose to leave the old board up and running during this migration which resulted in a few posts not making it over. I can't appologize enough for the blunder.

In the meantime, to review the post in question please go to:
http://12.162.163.31/viewtopic.php?t=3787

Again, I'm super sorry,
frenchy

·
Registered
790 Posts
Frenchy, thanks for responding, and again I really appologize for getting a little irate at my post being lost... i didnt realize that there was an upgrade going on. My bad.

Again, you do an awesome job with this site and I think I speak for paddlers in many places and especially CO when I say that mountainbuzz is a great resource and we all really appreciate your hard work in maintaining it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Meng, no offense taken at all. The move to the new server was not at all planned, which is why it wasn't as smooth as it could have been. Appreciate your feedback very much and hope to run into you on a river some day...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts