Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.....anybody been in yet this year?....looking to do a speed run on sunday....hardly any changes ever but they do occur.....wondering if the 4 grand they sent thru has altered any drops.....suprises could be costly....milo

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

....tom, lets talk....number?....werner huh?......with a creeker?....will destroy even the toughest....small boat mission with werner shortcut?......milo

·
Registered
986 Posts
Right now it sounds like tyson, rolf and I are headed down in two weeks to do some training for the kings that will hopefully go in early/mid august. So yeah creek boats outta werner, looking to get destroyed/humbled so we don't out in cali and to make the shuttle easier. Looks like a great level for the big ones!
-Tom
314-517-2245

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
.....suffering.....

.....hey just to let you know.....it took me 5.5 hrs with my S6 190 on my first go....got it down to 2.25 hrs the last time i went out....been out warner trail 5 times now....there is a crucial move so you don't get sucker'd into the "sucker trail" that cliffs out on your way up.....once you reach the "saddle" you still have a 3/4 mile hike that still offers 4-5 hundo vert....somebody is sure to shit their pants!!!!!love to join you guys.....scored an ATTAK for my double run with the "heavies"....HIGH POINT PARKING LOT is 3000 vert above the water.....will join you guys.....WARNER TRAIL will make you feel dumb...... voluntary torture.....oh yea, the last person should keep an eye out for tooty-tat.....that's his turf!!!!!likje slogging out a 3000 ft CAT BOX......i'm in, call you later this week tj....ps you're a whack job.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts