Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone interested in running the Black Canyon (Gunnison) sometime after the Gore Race ends? Perhaps Monday and Tuesday, or Tuesday and Wednesday?

Just a thought. I'll be at the Gore race, and have no immediate plans after.
Looks like it's running around 1000cfs right now.
I have not run this before, and would need a 2nd to help with the shuttle.

Cheers,
Dave

·
Registered
698 Posts
......montrose lowers....

....hopefully my buds and i will put on tommorrow or fri....we are going in to scout out new rapids/hazards....treating it like a "firsty".....i will post any concerns other than the obvious hazards associated with the section....very excited....call me 2steelpots @9702751890....juniorRANGER420cb....

·
Registered
273 Posts
Milo,

If you want a juicy box to plunge, I highly recommend the Clarks Fork. Coolest place I have ever been, hands down. All the things you love about the Black, but on a higher reward with less pain. No chuckar trail. Get in there before you go to the nursing home.

Peter

·
Registered
698 Posts
...NURSING HOME....

...how'd you know about my new form of SPORT(playing cards with purple hairs)....they promised me they'd help me git rid of the grey....they get pro deals on JUST FOR MEN......man, all the folks at AARP are just needo....CFBOX....always wanted it...larsen says it's good shizen....well, off to the bank to cash all my winnings(social security checks).....talkslotsoffecalmatter, didn't you know the health benefits of breathing horse piss vapors mixed with horse shit micro particles is leading the way in lung health?.....CHUKAR IS A MORE HEALTHY TAKEOUT OPTION!!!!....milozadik wishecouldski

1 - 4 of 4 Posts