Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
suigeneris
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I haven't exchanged my egg shell balls back into brass at 800 cfs. Ran the upper T to just above 1st gnar drop. For you aspiring newbees get on it. Don't dismiss this section as there are some 'boat stuffer' holes and a few 'johnny-on-the-spot' IV- rapids. Lengthy III boogie water make this a 'no-stress' happy face run.

Kudos to the blue Jefe and green Burn drivers thru that IV+ rapid section I witnessed. Of course the Jefe is a crowd pleaser with the animated plops and boofs, but was equally impressed with the 'smooth' ride the burn seems to take in stride. I wish these Pros wouldn't make it look so easy...

·
suigeneris
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wood alert

Forgot to add two strainers river wide just above the handicapped fish park area. First one just above the park pullout is subtle as I was on it before I could eddy out. Tried to pop over it without success. Now I remember what fun it is to broach on a bloody log. Next one below park area can be topped but be ready to dig deep and hard right as the T will push you on top/against a boulder. No worries though as you can contemplate your circumstance while you push off rock with left hand and enter that screaming whitewater to the takeout. Oh Lord how I love the Big T...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts