Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
This is probably common knowledge, but we boated from below the gnar down to vistenz? park for a good long run yesterday. The park ranger got real mad at us, and told us we couldn't take out at the park. He didn't write us a ticket, but it looked like he really wanted to if provoked. Just be aware if you are going to boat this section that the powers that be don't want you in their park.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Ian and I did it yesterday with no problems. I really don't know what the big deal is. It's not like we are aggressive or biting people. Jeeeeeezzzzz. . . .

Hey,
This is probably common knowledge, but we boated from below the gnar down to vistenz? park for a good long run yesterday. The park ranger got real mad at us, and told us we couldn't take out at the park. He didn't write us a ticket, but it looked like he really wanted to if provoked. Just be aware if you are going to boat this section that the powers that be don't want you in their park.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that post talks about pretty much what happened to us. I thought i remembered hearing something about taking out at the park being an issue, and that confirms it. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts