Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
allright, I am calling you frontrangers out!
i know I just moved back to where I came from, but it is time to see some of you all out there firing it up!
you know who you are, don't give me the same old dirt biking, rock climbing, family hiking, house painting, kid raising, playboat stroking, panty panty washing, diaper cleaning BS.
I am gonna be nice and not call out names, but I am coming home tomorrow night and I want to fire some shiat on the big thompson @350, on saturday, and if this is too low or you have othe plans, tough. Every single one of you that I have not seen on the river this year better represent or give a damn good reason other than those mentioned above, or else you just keep diggin yourselves in and even if you are 'kraptain' of some crew it still dont count!!!

you know who you are,

paulie

·
Registered
9 Posts
allright, I am calling you frontrangers out!
i know I just moved back to where I came from, but it is time to see some of you all out there firing it up!

paulie
What are you planning on running? big t is closer than the black canyon so i am interested, but people need to get on that while its still running!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts