Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone up for a week day run? Trying to rally a few here as well. Seems the water spiked back up a tad.

hobie

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hobie-
I am trying to rally a crew from the valley for Wednesday I will probably be in Denver on Tuesday but I think a crew from the shop will be joining us. give me a shout if interested.

-paul
720-470-2956

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wed looks good for me. I will send you an email or post something here Tuesday. I have to make sure I am not safety boating that day. I think it should work our perfect.

·
Registered
165 Posts
kevin- sorry I'm really bad about my phone- I hate the thing, but we are definitely on for Weds. Hobie call Ross and you guys should rally I have some real world work to do in Denver next week So I will be down there, but lets make a plan as the week develops.

paul

·
Registered
45 Posts
Tue big south

A few of us are headed up there tuesday afternoon/evening. If anyone else is going to be up there on tuesday let me know so we could help each other out with the shuttle.

·
Registered
16 Posts
What day is it happening?

Anyone up for a week day run? Trying to rally a few here as well. Seems the water spiked back up a tad.

hobie

I have not paddled it but I am solid on most thing as long as I can scout the hardest rapids. Is the crew patient enough for me to scout a few thing? I am game to read and run most 4+ just the consequence rapids I would like to take a peak.

Give a ring

Jason

541-490-7333

·
Registered
682 Posts
I can swing Wednesday if anybody's up for that. Driving from Denver.

Roy
303-513-1179

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks like I am leaving Gypsum tonight to paddle Wed morning. Call me at 970.390.6860 any time tonight and we will plan it. JJH, left you a message. Lets meet in the am.

hobie

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry crew. Just got word I am safety boating #s again on Wed. I will try again this week for sure. I tried calling eveyone. Looks like you will have a good group meeting in the am. Wish I was there.

h

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
If you get done with the #'s at a reasonable time or are still in the area we are going up for some laps of the bottom four at lake today..

We should still be around in the after work timeframe so look for a brown gmc 4 door truck at Willis trailhead... We will be hitchin shutle as well.. I sure hope they bring up the flow through the tunnel.. It would be nice to see 4.0 or more in there tonight..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts