Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,114 Posts
Water supply co guys are going to increase long draw flows back up to 200 cfs today. The guy usually gets up there around mid day to make the changes. Plans are to hold her steady around 200 for the next week to 10 days. Plans could change with rain. Might take a couple of changes today to get it lined out today as the res is full and spilling over the spillway.

The extra 50ish cfs will likely barely balance natural runoff decline, and big south will likely stay low until she's gone. Damn gate...
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.