Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody who hit the BS today, how was the level? What is everyone thinking the window will be this year? Looking at a wednesday trip (possibly thurs too!). Let me know if any of you Fort Fun cats will be up there.

thanks
Kent

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Joe,

I think Andrew and I are heading up tuesday night. If your down, we can carpool.

Kent

PS Call you tuesday

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Anyone know about the wood in Meltdown? Are people running it? Any other new wood? Joe Wright still going? Questions questions.
Joe

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Rough correlation:
Water at 1 = very low, putin at lake and hike laps on Double Trouble
3-4 Medium
4+ High
It got over the rock this spring, but I only heard of people running it at about 6 which is the top mark.
Joe

·
Owner: Class 5 Carvings
621 Posts
Big South is on, Meltdown is clean as far as I can see, just be sure to get your boof on just incase there is anything left from that log. Some people, myself included have had a a bit of trouble with a log in the middle of primetime. You kind of get bumped around and can easily get pushed right and get spanked. You can roll under it if your really stuck and far right so be on it and get left. Go get some.

P the K

·
Registered
78 Posts
1st time through Meltdown went totally smooth. The 2nd time I pitoned on the rock in the hole at the top, got pinned against it momentarily. Finally got unpinned. Tried to make it right for the bottom, couldn't get over far enough and dropped the right side of the left line backwards. I made it through but it was less than ideal...

So yeah Meltdown's g2g.

Have fun.

Paul

·
Registered
465 Posts
Yesterday the flow was 2.5 on the new gauge, which translates to: Low.

The poudre rock report that Scott mentioned below can be viewed here. It includes flows for the main stem and the upper reaches (whenever possible), and sometimes photos for a visual reference: Poudre Rock Report

1 - 16 of 16 Posts