Having a hard time pulling up the gauge for the Big South. Anyone know if it's still running? I'm looking for paddling partners down there on Friday if it is. Mine bailed. Give me a shout if you're into it.
Not sure what the actual flow is, but probably around 1.6ft on the guage or a tad higher.
Scott: The last message I got from Hobie this morning was that he could not make it tomorrow. He might change his mind between now and then. I don't think he has access to the computer during the day, so maybe call him to confirm.
Have fun and maybe see you up there this weekend if you and the flows decide to stick around through the weekend.
A forum community dedicated to whitewater kayaking, boating, and rafting enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about safety, routes, gear, models, styles, gear swaps, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!