Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Current flows out of long draw are ~200 cfs. They may back it off 10-20 cfs in the next day or two, and will likely hold that flow through the weekend.

With a significant amount of water still in long draw res, they expect to be releasing in the 175-200 range for much of august. With minimal natural flow, thats low, but it still goes. Still nice to hike in at peterson for the bottom 1/2, especially when almost everything else is done.

Be safe out there.

·
Registered
41 Posts
SO IS THE 200 COMING OUT OF LONG DRAW COMBINED WITH THE LITTLE AMOUNT OF NATURAL FLOW ENOUGH FOR THE TOP, IS THE TOP NOT WOTH IT AT THIS LEVEL, THANKS HOPE TO SEE YOU BOYZ UP THERE

·
Registered
146 Posts
Saturday or Sunday

I'd really like to get up there this weekend. Saturday is a maybe. Sunday can be probably. Let me know so i can let the old workplace know the deal.

Craig

·
Registered
119 Posts
SO IS THE 200 COMING OUT OF LONG DRAW COMBINED WITH THE LITTLE AMOUNT OF NATURAL FLOW ENOUGH FOR THE TOP, IS THE TOP NOT WOTH IT AT THIS LEVEL, THANKS HOPE TO SEE YOU BOYZ UP THERE
I think the top is still worth it at this level, although it's a bit of a long day with how slow the scenic class II is.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Saw a rock report post that that the big south rock gauge is at 2 with current long draw flows.

I think the upper 1/2 is still worth it at current levels.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts