Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are holding a big party at the Flatirons Theater in Boulder CO on April 30th. We will be showing the new Video "the White Album" from Ology productions. We will also be showing a slide show. the video and slide show will feature the steep creeks of colorado, British columbia, mexico, new zealand, and california. the video also has the best carnage section i have ever seen.
we will also have a gear raffle. there will be unlimited beer available for those guests over 21. we will have beer from local colorado microbreweries. the party starts at 8:00 on the 30th.
tickets are $8 at the door and this includes a raffle ticket and beer.
please come and bring your friends. it will be a good time to talk boating with your buddies and meet new people to boat with.

reply with any questions. or email me at [email protected]

to view a trailer of "The White Album" go to www.ologyproductions.com

·
Registered
2 Posts
white album? Ahh screw it...all it has in it are those punks Nick and Sean. Just kidding-go see this film folks-Trey Chase did a great job. Movie premiers in Jackson, Wy tommorrow. Plus, I start off the carnage section.
dave

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you can now buy tickets at the boulder outdoor center for $6. you can call them for info. 303-444-8420

·
Registered
120 Posts
It's tomorrow night, shit's gonna be sweet though. We've got the Vegas showgirls coming in to give out lap dances and David Lee Roth is gonna open it all up for us.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts