Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
I actually submitted a proposal to Google a few years ago to run rafts though the canyon with Street view. They told me to get in contact with some douchy socal surfers with zero ww experience but good marketing. They never got back to me, no idea whatever became of their project. They probably got jobs at a hedgefund, and are working to have Dinosaur national monument drilled. I should probably ask my bro who is now an executive at Google for a second introduction.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I actually submitted a proposal to Google a few years ago to run rafts though the canyon with Street view. They told me to get in contact with some douchy socal surfers with zero ww experience but good marketing. They never got back to me, no idea whatever became of their project. They probably got jobs at a hedgefund, and are working to have Dinosaur national monument drilled. I should probably ask my bro who is now an executive at Google for a second introduction.
I'd love to hear how that goes. They did the Amazon already. It would be a simple rig to add to a raft.

·
Registered
552 Posts
A while back Ceiba Adventures outfitted a motor rig for google earth to do a trip. Haven't heard anything since, but I'll ask! Thanks for the reminder!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts