Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FLOWS ARE STILL GREAT! WENT AND HIT THIS WITH SOME FOLKS ON THE 24TH OF MAY... 2.6 ON THE GAUGE AT THE PUT-IN.... GREAT STUFF... STEEP, TECHNICAL, CONSISTENT......SOME WOOD, COUPLE OF PORTAGES.....HEADS UP ACTION (5 HOURS) THEN MELLOW SWIFT 2-3 WITH FENCES AND LOGS(1.5 HOURS)......NOT A FOOT PRINT SEEN!.............ANYBODY INTERESTED? CALL ME @ 970-275-1890........HIGH QUALITY GRADE 5..........

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
we hit this run again... can't say enough.....2.6 again...some wood has shifted but still good to go....would like to hit it before it goes dead... maybe on sun....easy shuttle. we took 6.5 hours with a .5 lunch break...we ran 3 drops that we portaged 3 weeks ago...super fun and exciting! any takers please call me.....CLASS 4 boater would have there hands full as things get pretty technical...some sketchy stuff....lots of hand signals etc....970-275-1890

·
Registered
104 Posts
Interested. just left you a message. We'd be coming from the front range...trying to figure out what to do tomorrow.

give me a ring
frank

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
big C. flows are comming back up! if it goes 2.6 feet or bigger(350cfs) i'd be interested. it is creeeping up.. we'd have to put on very early as the flows are erratic....it peaks at midnight,...last run we waited until noon to put on.....otherwise it would have been a drag-racing-event(5+)....this time(this weekend)maybe a sunrise start to be sure of a good flow... i am confused though... the gauge at the put-in is what you see on phateye, but states that it is at cimarron 20 miles away???!?!!?!??! anyhow.....if it comes up a bit more i am hittin' it......PS, the ranger at the BLACK called and told me that releases are scheduled for the first of july.....blue mesa is full!!!! praise the lord!!!!! big c and the Black in a weekend would be nifty......troy, sorry i was unavailable this weekend... my girl has a severe case of ivy from the black and i wanted to help her out... poor thing........bla, bla, bla.......

·
Registered
20 Posts
Milo,

Here's a link that I have been watching for Silver Jack Res release info. It hasn't updated the past few days for some reason?

http://www.usbr.gov/uc/crsp/GetSiteInfo

Scroll the list to Silver Jack Res and choose "dates."

After the "dates" click on the "release" link on the following page.

What level does it starting getting "Pushy"? :lol:
350 = Stompin?

Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts