Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have any beta on the gunnison river running through the G-spot (not your girl's... i'll be discussing that one in my next post)

i went to check the flows and see if it was running, when i arrived i nearly corned my shorts. Needless to say, the shit was running, by god was it running. It seems that there may be a sort of playpark for those who dare

I'm planning on stepping up to the late and getting first decent on this untamed river. If anyone has any advice, or some praises, i'd be delighted to hear from you chachis. I know you might think me crazy but after all the time i've spent getting in touch with my boat and the water i think im ready to put my life on the for the good of the sport.

until further notice,
MONKEY #1

·
Registered
52 Posts
Screw the Gunni.. you need to check out the THE g-spot.. The Golden play park..SICK! They built it and no ones run it yet..you'd be the first. bring your chacos and a tyvek suit for the hike out..and I heard theres free beer and chicks if you take the coors tour at the take out- IF you make it out alive..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts