Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Unless you are looking for a paddle boat, i'd go on the aire site. Under hot deals they have a bunch of 2010 130r that come with the 10 yr warrantee as of date of purchase. Its a better boat and after you use it for 8 years you can still sell it with 2 yrs warrantee.

If you are a paddler, I've seen used thwarts for this going for reasonable

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unless you are looking for a paddle boat, i'd go on the aire site. Under hot deals they have a bunch of 2010 130r that come with the 10 yr warrantee as of date of purchase. Its a better boat and after you use it for 8 years you can still sell it with 2 yrs warrantee.

If you are a paddler, I've seen used thwarts for this going for reasonable
You seem to be dissing Tributary boats. I have to disagree. I have a 12' Trib that is a great boat - solid, no issues - and wouldn't hesitate to buy another (am looking for a 14 ft boat).

You also missed the point of the post which was to see if anyone knew this e-bay seller because the seller has at least a dozen Aire rafts for sale as well as a bunch of Tributarys.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
You seem to be dissing Tributary boats. I have to disagree. I have a 12' Trib that is a great boat - solid, no issues - and wouldn't hesitate to buy another (am looking for a 14 ft boat).

You also missed the point of the post which was to see if anyone knew this e-bay seller because the seller has at least a dozen Aire rafts for sale as well as a bunch of Tributarys.
Yeah dissing - i guess. All all i was saying is i'd rather go with the aire vs the imported trib, even at more cost. Yeah the aire factory pricing is more but the warrantee is twice the duration

Plus i owned a river couch (made in the same chinese factory?) and i had to send it in for unwarranteed zipper replacement before i sold it. I have no idea how the zipper would fail mostly sitting in my garage other than poor stitching quality -- but the thread was giving out across the whole length of the zipper.

I dont know whether the tribs use the exact same zippers as the aires but i do know Aires ten year no fault warrantee is unquestioned

Just go to the aire website and read the warranty and compare

1 - 6 of 6 Posts