Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pondering an early season main trip. Anyone doing this? Beta please. Water looks right.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Are you putting a group together or looking to join?
What dates are you looking at?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Mountain Buzz mobile app

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my schedule is fairly open so no solid dates. Yes putting a trip together. Always looking for cool folks to float with though.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I am also interested! What dates are you looking at? I live in Bozeman, have a boat. would love to go the week after Bridger closes!

·
Einer
60 Posts
Middle Fork Picture - Tappan Falls

Spider,

I have a couple of photos I took of you & Matt in your 18' Maravia in Tappan Falls last summer. Let me know if you want them and where to email them.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I found some may main beta so I guess that will work. Less than 40k at corn should be good but I don't see it getting that high that early. Lets see what happens

·
Registered
138 Posts
I did Carey to Spring Bar this past weekend. No real rapids on that stretch. My buddies were saying that the flow was 7000 at Whitebird. Weather was about 60 during the day but below freezing at night.

I think an April trip is very doable if the weather cooperates. Camp on the north side to catch the sun if you need it. We are doing Hells in April I think.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts