Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy an RMR storm at the end of this week and was wondering if anyone knew of the best price available on this raft. So far the best deal I found was from theboatpeople.com at $1799 with free shipping to Atlanta. If anyone knows of a better deal than that, please pass it along to me.

Thanks,
Sully

P.S. I am also interested in any used RMR Storm's or Mini-max's that may be lingering out there

·
Registered
482 Posts
800 used in commerce city co yesterday

The best price mini raft would be........... free of course. Assuming (starts with ass) you are looking for new, the best price is on Alababa 700 ish usd. The best price with respect to a life cycle analysis is an Aire, Sotar, Maravia, Wing,....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am really just focused on finding a good price on a new RMR storm that can be shipped to Atlanta (are there any outfitter stores out there running a sale?). I would also consider a used RMR storm, hyside mini-max, or an aire puma. I am aware of the more outfitter quality rafts on the market, but I am a kayaker who rafts occasionally with family and friends, mostly on class III day trips, so any of the above will fit my needs- its just about staying within my budget.

·
Registered
482 Posts
They are ...that good

Where do you buy Wing boats these days Gary? and are they really that good?
*They are ...that good. but so are Sotars using tried and true fabric, do for Maravias. I bought my Wing on CR. New they are pricey. I've also been told that you catch more fish in a quality boat, get prettier gals in a quality boat, and live longer in a quality boat.

·
Super Moderator
3,961 Posts
I've also been told that you catch more fish in a quality boat, get prettier gals in a quality boat, and live longer in a quality boat.
I think that your kids will also be above average too and your wife will enjoy boating more as well!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Ha Ha Gary... so so true, giggling over here :D

*They are ...that good. but so are Sotars using tried and true fabric, do for Maravias. I bought my Wing on CR. New they are pricey. I've also been told that you catch more fish in a quality boat, get prettier gals in a quality boat, and live longer in a quality boat.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hi Sull,

We too have some RMR Storms in stock at the same price. The shipping isn't free however we do offer 10% off all other purchases for 90 days from the purchase of your new river ride. Shipping would be $75, make sure to if you order from us to state that I quoted you that, it's a smaller boat so we will split the shipping difference with you! Let me know if I can help.

Keep it Right Side Up,
Renee

Looking to buy an RMR storm at the end of this week and was wondering if anyone knew of the best price available on this raft. So far the best deal I found was from theboatpeople.com at $1799 with free shipping to Atlanta. If anyone knows of a better deal than that, please pass it along to me.

Thanks,
Sully

P.S. I am also interested in any used RMR Storm's or Mini-max's that may be lingering out there

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the responses! I found a lightly used rmr storm in West Virginia and it is on a UPS truck headed to Atlanta.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts