Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a few places i like to go sspoudre, north fork of the south platt, eddies garage but does anybody have any other cool spots that might run late to squirt boat?? thanks
leg cramps

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hey Foley-
We saw someone squirting Brown's last weekend- thought about you. Talk about some endurance on those abs.
Lots of swirly water in there.
ng

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Beleive it or not I have heard many squirt boaters recommend Shoshone.
It would be great to have squirt spots pop up at the play parks for late season boating and late season festivals.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Where is eddies garage? I Haven't heard of that spot.

I moving back out in a few months. I've been spoiled with epic squirt spots in the NE -- there's gota be some good seems yet to be found.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the beta. i have heard of a place on the lower Ark around spike buck rapid?? has anybody been down there with some glass?? As for eddy's garage its on the upper colorado. Are there any spots on the Yampa town run??

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
What about everyone's favorite - Westwater? Super deep, swirly water. and big eddy lines. I saw a squirt boat on this last year . . .

·
Registered
31 Posts
I've been having fun in my Sneaker at Golden, of all places. The river left eddyline coming off that central playhole occasionally gives up some DT, but it's a bit too powered up right now. It's about 6-7 feet deep there (deeper than anywhere else at Golden). It becomes more defined when it comes down, though. I ha dthe most fun there at about 150 cfs last summer.

It aint spectacular, but it's good for Denver/Golden/Boulder sinkers who need a fix and don't have time to drive to the Poudre.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts