Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to let everyone know, I am pretty sure I am one of the best class III Ducky'ers in Colorado!!! Maybe in all the west!!!

Man, I have been EVERYWHERE scoutin' on the competition... and I gotta say, I have not seen much skill!! Places is like Pumphouse and Grizzly on the Colorado. Cemetery, on Roaring Fork, Shoshone, EVERYWHERE!!! Im starting to wonder if there is like sponsorships for this kinda thing?! If you know any sponsors, send them my way!! Class II's - and Class III 's of Colorado look out!!! bout to get cleaned with style! booooyaaaaa. if you thnk you can beat me in a race , lets strap our thigh straps on and run Shoshone!! last one to grizz has to drink warm pissbeer from a booty!!!

oh and for the record, I would hardshell but I suck at it!!! :)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
disqualified?! hah! im about to get a Go Pro and take things to the next level!!!! Best ducky POV footage on the webz. youll see!!!! just wait!

·
Registered
457 Posts
My buddy IKs class for IV so that would automatically make him better than you. Nice try and by the way you should look up the word "humility".

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
class 4 an 5 are soo overrated class 2 and 3 is where its at;) what does humility mean?!?! does that mean "sucks at duckying"?!?! hahahah

·
Registered
314 Posts
Hey Matt, well I guess you are going to have to wait and run some real hard class III+ stuff with us old farts from Montrose. The upper taylor will definitely define your paddling skills and humble you at the same time. Anyway things are looking good for an upper North fork of Gunnison run this Sunday have 3 commited already. Dress really warm and bring paddling gloves if you have, cause the water is extremely cold. Mostly class III with one intense section in Sommerset. I'll call to confirm meeting time and place.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hahahah! for the record. I cannot believe any of you took this seriously!!!! being rad and being in a ducky are contradictory terms!!! hahaha... look at the sections of rivers I listed... getting go pro and getting rad POV ducky footage?!??! come on guys!!!! this was total BS. trying to get a rise out of people, and trying to see if any funny ducky jokes would come out of it!!! lol.

and gunnerman I may not be able to road trip this weekend cuz I have committed to some evening side work. but soooon , soon soon!!! and you will realize when you meet me that I was just bull shitting here! I am quite humble. I have been beat down and swam rivers all over this country. just trying to have some fun here in off season yall!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I always dreamed of being an up and coming duckier, but thought I would have to run all the big holes sideways to have a shot at such a renown title.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hahahah!!!!! once I realized I sucked at hardboating.... my dreams just changed and I realized I wanted to become the best class 2 - 3 duckier in my neighborhood!!!! and go pro all of it!!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
and by the way duckies on tellulah , gore, OBJ is frekin awesomea! and thanks for the link to thse rad ducky photos . I followed that thread as well! I would love to meet up with other IKers . looking forward to first trip with gunnerman!!! Happy Paddling all!!!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
weakest troll attempt ever. Expecting everyone to bash on IK'ers? Water is flowing, go outside on work on those skills. How far can you attain up from Radium??

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am an IKer. So no I wasn't expecting everyone to bash on IKers. but was hoping some good jokes would arise. im glad I am a weak troll... it was my first try so... lol.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts