Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There has probably been a similar posting before but it's always worth revisiting. What is the best or your favorite restaurant or bar to visit when you get off the river.? There are a lot of opinions and options. For me, hands down, is Ray's in Green River, UT.

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
There has probably been a similar posting before but it's always worth revisiting. What is the best or your favorite restaurant or bar to visit when you get off the river.? There are a lot of opinions and options. For me, hands down, is Ray's in Green River, UT.
Second for Ray's

·
Registered
36 Posts
For Colorado boaters. After the Arkansas K's Dairy Delight in BV. After Shoshone Char Burger in Glenwood. After Dowd Chute or any stretch of the Eagle river Rocky Mountain Taco in Minturn.

·
Registered
61 Posts
For Colorado boaters. After the Arkansas K's Dairy Delight in BV. After Shoshone Char Burger in Glenwood. After Dowd Chute or any stretch of the Eagle river Rocky Mountain Taco in Minturn.
K's = meh. It's all straight out of the back of the Sysco truck, but if that's your thing, go for it.

BV (finally) has some real food and drink options to explore - try Deerhammer (cocktails) and the Buena Viking (some of the best burgers anywhere). Eddie has the Asian Palate up and running again, the Jailhouse and Cellar on Railroad are serving beer and wine, Bread + Salt from Frisco opened up in the old Evergreen space and Eddyline has their taproom open again in addition to their place in South Main. The bar / restaurant at the Surf Hotel is also worth a look and is immediately adjacent to the river park. Lot's of good options these days.

·
Registered
168 Posts
After a Lodore or the Yampa run I like to stop at the Dinosaur Brew Haus in Vernal. The Vernal residents love 7-11 Ranch Restaurant on Main Street. (not the chain 7-11)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hands down, the Almont Resort at the head (mile 0.0) of the Gunnison River... Ice cold PBR, best food in Gunnison county... you can get out from the Taylor river, get in for the Gunnison or stop in for cocktails on your all day Taylor/Gunny float...

·
Registered
30 Posts
there is a place with 2 golden arches. I can't remember which river but it had a place for the kids to play and everything.

·
Registered
5 Posts
K's = meh. It's all straight out of the back of the Sysco truck, but if that's your thing, go for it.

BV (finally) has some real food and drink options to explore - try Deerhammer (cocktails) and the Buena Viking (some of the best burgers anywhere). Eddie has the Asian Palate up and running again, the Jailhouse and Cellar on Railroad are serving beer and wine, Bread + Salt from Frisco opened up in the old Evergreen space and Eddyline has their taproom open again in addition to their place in South Main. The bar / restaurant at the Surf Hotel is also worth a look and is immediately adjacent to the river park. Lot's of good options these days.
Second for the Viking. A bit pricey, but worth it in my book.

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
Rays in green river, and any place but the boathouse in Salida.. 50 burger on hwy 50 is hands down a better place, at about 2\3 the cost..

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
Dragon Treasure in Fruita CO. I never drive by without eating there.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts