I think bear will be runnable for the rock bashers today. The gauge at evergreen just got another spike at the 6:45 update. Judging by the previous lag time till it hits bear creek lake, the run should get that spike around noon. Maybe ~135cfs on the bear creek at bear creek lake gauge, but who knows, evergreen hasn't leveled off yet.
I can get there by 1PM for a run if anyone else is in. My boat is already broken and bitchethaned up, so a few more rocks won't hurt.
Johnny, lets go get it. It will be up by noon with the extra water from upstream.
Anybody else? I've been fricking waiting for the bear creek monsoon run...