Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I left my black werner at the takeout for bear creek today right above the dam. It has my name and number on it 303-709-four5nine2. I am pretty sure I left it resting against the guard rail. Free case of beer---your choice! Help a brother out

-Jason

·
Registered
846 Posts
that sucks, hope it finds its way back to you. on the bright side, the south platte watershed is at 110% after this storm! can you say source at 500? Oh yeah. give me a call if you have any interest in coming out east for a couple days.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Found it. Drove my ass back and got it. I am down to paddle it again, but I need a ride from Boulder. Car is MIA.

-jason

·
Super Moderator
2,841 Posts
Are many of you taking out above the dam? The dam is pretty sweet and the stuff below seems worthy as well. There is a nice take out at the park a mile down stream.

·
Registered
834 Posts
I agree on both points. My favorite section is the bottom and I run the dam about 50% of the time. It is good boof practice. I have never taken out at the dam.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I saw it propped up against the guard rail on the side of road - maybe someone thought it was up-for-grabs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts