Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'll be there!!

I will be there tonight. Around 4:30-ish so that we can get 2 laps done. Give me a ring if you want to meet up.

James
303-475-4909

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'd love to get on tonight, I can shoot over from boulder at 4:30, and be there by maybe 5:30 (thats just a guess, correct me if you know better). Anyone wanna meet up around then?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Adkins - definatley down for that. Only ran it once two years ago, love to go with someone who remembers the lines. Call my cell (720) 394-5375

Trent (Brian's cousin)

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Trent good to see your still out there. Hows the labradoodle? I swore I saw your dog this winter at Mary Jane, in the C lot. Anyways, 150 is my cuttoff for bear creek and it appears to be dropping so I am going to pass. Sorry for the false alarm, if it comes back up, unlikely, I'll be there. You and Brian should come down to NM one of these weekends, I just did my second in a row! Everything down there has a ton of water!

-B

·
Registered
619 Posts
I ran it twice last week around 100 cfs and it was fine....a little low but everything goes. If someone wants to meet at 5:30 we can make a run down in about an hour.
Jon 303-282-3892

·
Registered
30 Posts
Monday 5:30

Will be at the take out around 5:30 PM tonight, give or take 10 minutes. Anybody that needs a shuttle or wants to run meet up around that time.

James
303-475-4909

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
I might be able to catch you guys at about 5:45, but don't wait up if I'm not there by then- I can't tell if I'll be caught at work until later today. I'm in a grey toyota pickup with a green Nomad.

I'd suggest taking out at the dam, because below the boat abuse in the lower section is pretty fierce. But I'll go along with whoever else shows up...

·
Registered
204 Posts
ran bear creek this morning around 10:30 and it was doable but bony
with lots of rocks.
the dam drop hurt. I'll be walking that next time at these levels.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I'm still in for the 5:30 meeting at the take-out (Morrison Park). The lower stuff is still worth it, yet bony, but the dam is a portage for me.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Matt and I want to hit it around 3pm Tues. and then head down to Clear Creek with some demo boats and helmets. Any takers around then? Is it good at this level or just something to grind down?

hobie

·
Registered
30 Posts
Tuesday evening

There is a group of 3 meeting at the take out at 5:30 tonight. Anyone who wants to meet up is more than welcome to paddle with us. See you then!

James

1 - 19 of 19 Posts