Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We ran Bear Creek today at 116 and had a blast. Plastic damage was even minimal in a creek boat. I am sure that it would be alot more fun at 200 or 140 or what ever your preference is but since we dont have any other options (connie maybe) I say hit it.

Also we cleaned out the wood at the bottom of Hair of the Bear, so that is good to go. Some other rapids have some wood in them but it is avoidable. As it rises ofcource everything can change so beware.

I started a new thread as I thought some people might be skipping the other one until the bear got up to 150 or so.

grace and peace,

ben

·
Registered
619 Posts
steven- markko and i ran it on sat at its peak and it was a great season opener for me. still some boat abuse, but oh well. let me know when the stoner stampede is on.

·
Registered
808 Posts
hey Jon--yea marko is the low water master, being from az and all. stoner will probably go early this year unless it gets cold and snowy soon. the fams will be gone for most of april. we fly out of denver 4/7 and back in on 4/29. i will call you when we come through. early may stoner should be good. lets do a early june cross mt./encampment road trip. will you be able to do a 3-4 day road trip? set aside the time now my busy friend....ss

1 - 6 of 6 Posts