Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone would like to get together tonight in Lyons for a little paddlin and beer guzzlin should come on out tonight and join us. A few of us have decided to goof around a little in the park and then fire up one of the grills and crack some frosty ones. Anyone is welcome and should be a great way to meet new paddlers and/or just have good time hangin out.

We are planning on showing up around 430 - 5pm-ish. I will get there in time to reserve a grill/picnic table near the river (the gazebo is usually swallowed up by the spanish crowd pretty early).

My name is Ron and will be in a orange I:3.

Hope to see you there and sorry for the short notice.

Cheers.

Schu

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ron,

I was planning on being there about 5:30 tonight.

I moved out here from NorthCarolina last Fall. never had a chance to paddle out here. Now that the rivers are coming up, I can't wait to get back in my boat.

My name is Brad and I'll be in a blue BigEZ.

Lookin forward to meeting some other boaters.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am going to try an grab the picnic table right near the 4th or 5th hole (can't remeber exactly). Glad you can make it.

·
Registered
293 Posts
My friend has park reserved for a CSM graduation party. I'm sure that there is more than enough room for everybody, but keep in mind that she does have a COG permit for the park this evening.
Cheers, Jeffro

1 - 5 of 5 Posts