Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am living in the San Francisco bay area and would like to get in contact with any boaters who have knowledge of the surrounding area and would like to paddle some IV,V-, surf, creeks, play, etc.

·
Registered
429 Posts
You might check out Boof.com. That site is your local boaters forum. The format is nearly exactly like this one. Also check out Creekin.net. It's a great resource for California runs.

·
Registered
64 Posts
wow

Chris--two of us are meeting at the taco bell in Pacifica tomorrow (sun) @ 8:30 am, then we'll head over Devil's Slide to Pillar Point for good playboating waves--hopefully. If you are a class IV paddler you should be fine as people don't board surf at this spot. Look for a white cargo van and a CRV with a boat on it.

Looks like the day has come when Mbuzz is the place to discuss all boating in the entire west 8) Boof.com has everything you need for rivers, flows, photos, people, etc., and make sure to talk some shit as an anonymous guest on its forums. Also try the surfzone on boatertalk.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hartje, Sounds great and I would love to check out something other than ocean beach, The only problem is I am in Colorado right now and will be for the next week or so. If you give me some contact info I'll let you know when I get back to CA, [email protected].

1 - 6 of 6 Posts