Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that don't obsessively check flows every day, Bailey's at 243...

For those of us front-range wimps who don't want to step up to Bailey after a month of infrequent boating, I'm headed to Foxton for some ELF on the Boulder Garden.

·
Super Moderator
2,836 Posts
Good to see this. Gonna try to get out early and run this afternoon, maybe.

Anyword on the staying power of this Ian?

I'll be looking for a crew that is not in a hurry, as it will be Riley's first time in there.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Looks like they just bumped up the RT to 250 so it will be over 300. Wish I could get out. I didn't run Bailey at all this year.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Salvation! I had given up on Bailey for the year. Just got off the phone with Denver Water. Long story, but they turned on the high line canal, have some late season demands, and they think flows will be up for around a week or so. Looks like bailey should top out int he 320-340 range today after the tunnel bump works its way through. I'll keep you updated, but get on it ASAP. No gaurantees it will stay up. I'm hoping it stays up through the weekend.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Just got off. The river gods are happy. Get some.

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

·
Super Moderator
2,836 Posts
Yeah, that was win. Riley Stomped everything he ran, which was everything but four falls and Supermax.

Thank you Jake for firing up a second lap and showing him down, and Mrs. Hojo for driving shuttle.

Certainly hitting this again over the weekend if flows hold.

Maybe Friday.

·
Super Moderator
2,836 Posts
Levi, IF I were to manage a Friday run, it would not be morning, but leave Boulder by noon at the very earliest. Probably more like 3 at the take out again. This provided ample light, even with scouting the main 3, and setting safety at Super max/ panty liner (you know for those low flow days! (Coined by Toni, after Riley was talking trash and acting cocky last night)).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts