Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just wondering why no foamies are on here talking smack about the upcoming race?

We human boaters always smack the talk. What, are you foamies too good to adopt one of our most important human methods of improving kayaking skill...anonymous internet skill bashing of others??

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

·
Registered
703 Posts
Be nice to em foamies, don't corrupt them with our ways. Who needs smack talking, when mine can just dominate and take 1st w/out shit talking yours.....

·
Registered
966 Posts
Oh, fellas....it's so cute how u think your dude foamies stand a chance against the lady foamies... Yours will muscle your way to attempt to hit the supermax boof while ladies will take a couple well placed strokes and soar like an eagle, probably all the way passed tampax!!!!

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I totally need the foamie portage option.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
As the sinister designer of the foamie course, I can assure you that all of your foamies will be crushed!

Stuffed in undercut... check, inescabable eddies... check, 5 window shades in a row... check, long hole rides with multiple ends... check, beer in my hand loving watching you get beat down... CHECK!

May the best foamie win!

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Edna,

Your girl foamie is going to stroke it timely around a bunch of guy foamies and sail passed the Tampax...theres a joke in there somewhere.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts